The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Music v

CODE ZTS LABEL - "Eleison" Arrangement Album (Fate/Stay Night Doujin Album)

CODE ZTS LABEL - "Eleison" Arrangement Album (Fate/Stay Night Doujin Album)
[Image: ztsl-012_fate_stay_night_eleison-2.jpg]

Back Cover
Insert and Obi

Tracklist:
01 Days -a conclusion-
02 笑顔に囲まれて -ordinary- (Surrounded by the Smiling Face -ordinary-)
03 激突する魂 -encounter- (Clash of the Soul -encounter-)
04 This Illusion -fate-
05 悪夢 -malevolence- (Nightmare -malevolence-)
06 運命の渦 -war- (Swirl of Fate -war-)
07 約束された勝利の剣 -myth rebirth- (Sword of the Supposed Promised Victory -myth rebirth-)
08 黄金の王 -deviation- (Gold King -deviation-)
09 エミヤ -faith / denial- (Emiya -faith / denial-)
10 消えない思い -oath / alternative- (Feelings that cannot Disappear -oath / alternative-)
11 この世全ての悪 -eleison- (All of this World's Wickedness -eleison-)
12 日差しの中で -love you- (Within the Sunlight -love you-)

As part of the recent cd load I've finally received, this doujin album of Fate/Stay Night is rather an interesting one. Although there are artworks and back inserts made for this CD, the music was never professionally pressed onto CD. It was only burned onto CD-R and it is even stated on the back insert that there isn't any professional pressing for it. I guess limited financial resources was the reason for this since, after all, it is a fan made doujin album.

Anyway the overall music for CODE ZTS LABEL's "Eleison" arrangement album has a very trancy/techno/rave feel. Many of the tracks are very fast and upbeat and for an album that only has 12 tracks, it runs for up to one hour and 20 minutes! All except 3 tracks run for over 6 minutes each! I can definitely see many of the music on this CD being played at nightclubs and rave parties. If you're also wondering, there isn't really any vocal tracks here other than a few that has talking in the background.

One track that I found really great was track 9's "Emiya -faith / denial-". It starts off smooth and slow before getting into a fast repetitive beat which gradually turns into a fully blown out rave dance track making you want to dance if you were at a party. It also has a guy talking in english around halfway through the song saying "I am the bone of my sword, steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have no regrets". I can honestly say this is probably the best track off the album with its catchy beats and electronic sounds.

There are some other good tracks as well such as the first one "Days -a conclusion-" starting off in a slow ambient tune with the heavy bass and electric guitars kicking in near the climax of the song. It has a rather epic feel to it. Track 6 "Swirl of Fate -war-" is another one that stands out with its techno/rave feel. They even have their own arrangement version of "This Illusion" on track 4. For the overall album, I guess it would appeal to those who are into techno/rave music as it would fit perfectly for a rave dance party.

For those who are curious on listening to these tracks, there is a small sample download of each track all in one mp3 file available over at CODE ZTS LABEL's Official Website. Just click on "Activity" on the menu and then click on "eleison" on the page and enter it by scrolling down, then click on "listen" to download the sample. By the way, the track "Emiya -faith / denial-" starts at 4:30 and runs til 5:07 of the preview. The preview put in that sample doesn't do it justice though, you need to hear the full version to see how amazing that track is.
[Image: mesho-san.gif]
If you like this kinda stuff darky, search for Ferry Corsten, or Tiesto. both are supreme trance djs and artists. If you don't like them, you'll be able to follow a trail leading to other great artsts as well.