The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Gantz

Gantz
[Image: gantz%201.png]

You either love it or you hate it, there's just no inbetween with Gantz. Personally, I love it. It's so damned ridiculous yet it doesn't hide that fact, the characters express how much bullshit it all is just as much as the viewer does. And because of this you can accept it. It's bloody, it doesn't hold back with the swearing or the sex. When the characters want to say fuck as every second word they will god dammit Big Grin lol.

I love the fact that it delivers exactly what it promises, and in a way, I wish Dragonball Z was like Gantz, totally unleashed, and that's what Gantz really is, a very violent, sex filled, swearin fest version of Dragonball Z without the endlessness.

I know it has a pretty crappy ending, but damn the journey is so worth it lol. I just love the fact that everyone dies LOL. It's like you know it's possible but you think "nah they wouldn't do that!" But they do lol.

It's all pretty mindless but then again you have to have something like this once in awhile, it can't be all story filled animes that make you think and all that crap. You gotta have that bit of action, both on the violent side and on the rwar side Big Grin Big Grin

And I'm glad that Madman released it as 7 volumes instead of however many volumes ADV released it as... 10 I think.
You've read it! You can't unread it!

[Image: nami_sig.gif]
I was reading the manga, but for some reason I stopped halfway :P

Gantz is the sickest sick thing I ever watched

[Image: signaturetacc6vq.jpg]
Military Intelligence are two contradictory words
I just finished watching GANTZ the anime. I totally loved it. The mindless killing, action and sex is very enjoyable. The anime did end on a bad note. Sorry, but everyone dying for ending? No thanks. I wish this anime just continue to follow the manga, which it was doing. The manga, which I just began reading, basically continue where Kato and Kishomoto were killed. Instead of that horrid ending the anime had, the manga picks up with Kurono continue to play the game GANTZ present with him. One of the coolest character, Izumi, is not even in the anime!

The anime is just fine. It did nothing wrong. I just wished it continue, because damn, the manga is still interesting and I just read the recent chapter of 233. So yeah, GANTZ is pretty damn awesome. I still loved the anime. If only they continue it from that point. Shesh, they kinda totally blew off the points system, which does serve an important purpose.

Lynk, I suggest you look into GANTZ manga.
So basically the anime ends just when the manga gets interesting? :P

Izumi isn't the long hair guy who usually uses a sword? Then there are lots of characters missing in the anime.

[Image: signaturetacc6vq.jpg]
Military Intelligence are two contradictory words
Izumi is the guy with the long hair that uses the sword.

Kurono's girlfriend not even in the anime.

A ton of awesome characters are introduced after Kato and Kishomoto died.
lol, that needed a spoiler tag there XD.
[Image: mesho-san.gif]