The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Gasaraki

Gasaraki
Well, I've got around to finally watching Gasaraki and I'm little interested in the series at the moment after watching the first five episodes. I don't know, but I'm having a diffcult time understanding what exactly going in the anime and I find myself lost while watching the anime. Confused

So, would anyone mind trying to fill me on what exactly going on? I know Yashiro has an important part to play and that he's special. I'm just trying to understand who's facing who. I know Yashiro is on a different side than Miharu. I just having an hard time understand what the Gowa family involvement so far in the war is and what faction is Miharu with. Are they with a specific nation or just working for a seperate faction, refer to the Gowa family and the faction Miharu working with.

Outside being lost, I'm enjoy the series to a degree. It's been getting better as it progress, so I'm not too disappointed up to this point and will continue following the series.
Gasaraki on the surface is a very politial anime. It uses this to show how powerful countries and organisations can use people such as Yushiro and Miharu as a means to an end. The two are being used as tools rather than being treated as humans.

The factions that are against each other are after one thing: power. This is in the form of a demonic god known only as Gasaraki. What the Gasaraki is symbolising is that when you attain unlimited power you will be corrupted and end up destroying and/or corrupting everything around you.

It is a power that no one should possess or release.

It does take a more unique stance of story telling which is what I love about Gasaraki but the way Gasaraki is able to tie into our world and yet add that other worldly element is very well done.
You've read it! You can't unread it!

[Image: nami_sig.gif]
Quote:Gasaraki on the surface is a very politial anime. It uses this to show how powerful countries and organisations can use people such as Yushiro and Miharu as a means to an end. The two are being used as tools rather than being treated as humans.
Yeah, as the further I progress in the series, it quite clear they're being used. At the moment I'm at episode 10 and the series has become a bit more interesting in recent episodes. Yashiro and Miharu are now traveling together to the place where Yashiro's master directed him to go.

Quote:The factions that are against each other are after one thing: power. This is in the form of a demonic god known only as Gasaraki. What the Gasaraki is symbolising is that when you attain unlimited power you will be corrupted and end up destroying and/or corrupting everything around you.
Gasaraki would be that mecha that Yashiro piloted at the end of episode 9 and the begin of episode 10? Or, would that be something else, because I don't recall them calling it Gasaraki, but something else. I can't remember what exactly they called it though.
No, that's a Kugai which is the ancient version of a TA. The system that makes up the Kugai's and TA's are made from the DNA that is recovered from the Gasaraki through that ceremony you see at the start of the series.
You've read it! You can't unread it!

[Image: nami_sig.gif]
Well, I've serious been on and off with this series, which is not a good thing. I say that because it's hard to follow the plot when you watch one or two episodes, then wait another two or three weeks before watching another. That's what I've been doing with Gasaraki.

Despite my slow progress with the series, I have manage to reach episode 20. The series has got much better as it progress, though I'm still not that into the series still.

Won just got killed by Symbol. I liked the character Won, which why it was disappointing to see him killed. I mostly liked the fact that he did not betray Yashiro to Symbol when he had the chance. Consider most of the characters of the series, I was expecting him to turn on them.

Episode 20 basically ended with Yashiro calling that TA chick asking for a favor. I think the favor involve getting Miharu away from Symbol, but I'm not sure. Also, the Prime Minster getting injuried, killed perhaps, in his car after the TA pilot started having a panic attack due to what they were doing.

I have no major questions, but will that dude with the silver hair appear again? I forgot his name, if he even gave one out, but I believe he helped Miharu and Yashiro in the desert to escape from Symbol, if I remember correctly.