The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 669 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 866 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 866 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 774 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 885 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 885 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 938 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 816 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 451 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 774 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Shuffle!

Shuffle!
Well, I just finished watching this very entertaining ecchi and romance anime. 24 episode series based, on what I believe, the hentai game ''Shuffle!''. Just wonder if any other person on this forum got a chance to check this series out yet?

Anyway, quick summary about the anime from AnimeInfo.
AnimeInfo Wrote:10 years have passed since the three worlds of the humans, gods and devils merged. Tsuchimi Rin is a highschool student who goes to National Verbena Academy. He spends his time with his childhood friend Fuyo Kaeda and Midoriba ITsuki. One day two beautiful girls from the world of gods and devils transfer to his class.
For those interested, you should check it out.

Anyway, going to discuss the end of the series for those that watch it. So, highlight to read what I say. Wink

Great ending to series. I was already shocked enough that Rin end up with Asa, instead of Kaede, but after looking into Rin's and Kaede's past, which was pretty screwed up, I wasn't all that shocked in the end. Asa was quietly looming around the entire series and helping Rin out while Nerine and Tsuchimi Rin try to get Rin to fall for them. In the end, I'm pretty happy Rin end up with Asa over the other girl. Not sure what to think of Primura. I guess she was just the fifth girl that was just there. Not much to say about her other than she was cute, but she did have a good background and part in the storyline, but she kinda fade out in the end. Still, it was sweet she replaced Rin for Kaede.

I love how Rin showed his love being willing to die for Asa in the end. To make her use magic, he cut his wrist, so she would have no choice to use it or he would die. Seem selfish, but that did show he would do just about anything for his love with Asa, which was quite sweet. In the end, it was pretty nice ending. Still puzzle why Asa's hair grew super long...

Great romance and ecchi anime based on hentai game. This is the second good anime I watched based of hentai game. The first was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, an excellent drama and romance anime based on the hentai game Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. If you like good romances, then check this series out for humor, along with a good romance relationships along the way. Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is not silly, but serious since it's a drama. Just brought it up since both games are based off a hentai game. Wink
Great romance/ecchi series overall. Personally I found the ending a bit rushed but it didn't really ruin the series.

I would've thought Midoriba would've at least ended up with a girlfriend (most likely Mayumi) but oh well. The story of Kaede's & Rin's past was very sad but it didn't really draw me into it as much as Sia's confrontation with her "other" self about her love for Rin. I wasn't surprised when Rin was about to sacrifice his life for Asa's but didn't know he was going to do it by slitting his wrist. The only thing I didn't really like about Shuffle was Primula's story, I felt it was kind of draggy and boring. The scene where Rin tried to bring her back when she was confined was a bit ridiculous with him just yelling her name and she wakes up. It may be just me but those scenes just didn't really connect.

I really liked the ending theme though, I found that I liked alot of the background music in the series too. How can I also ever forget Sia's attacks on her father lol with the chair. It was funny with God-chan being the more outgoing one while the Demon God was more reserved.

I also heard rumors that Kaede was going to go on a killing rampage but it never happened. It would've been interesting and funny to see if it did. Oh and her "accidently" kissing Sia lol during the ending credits
[Image: mesho-san.gif]