The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Fan Art & Fiction v

For your pleasure.

For your pleasure.
Here is a pic I finished recently (although I'm still dicking with a background for it.)

[Image: Cybergrrlsv3sftrs.jpg]

I decided to go with a more 'cyberpunk' feel for this piece to reflect the gritty nature of the world the two live in (which is more in line with the OAV then the TV series.)
Are the uniforms supposed to be the AD Police's? I got the feeling they are more similar to the TV series although I'm only judging from the pics I've seen since I haven't seen the series or the OAV.
[Image: mesho-san.gif]
Hey there Dark.

Actually, the bodysuits aren't ADP issue. Just a matching set of garments the girls chose to emulate those from Kodoya. (Same armor company that make the suits used by Vision in all her video's and other extra-curricular activities >koff< Killing boomers >koff<)

The suits are made from the same voomer material Sylia used in the HARDsuits. They offer no enhanced strength but are three times as durable then contemporary skintight body armor and have some other special features like heat masking, radar absorbtion, limited self repair, hypoallergenic, machine washable etc etc.

The leather jackets and leggings are for show and pocket space. (Pockets are important, you need them to hold your keys and wallet and stuff.) XD They also offer padding, and additional armor protection (Gotta love that layer effect.)

Mainly the ladies wear this when the want to go slumming. Or cause mischief where HARDsuit's would be a liability (i.e. recognized) and where ADP issue would imply official business when nothing of the sort is transpiring. /shifty eyes 'When in Rome' yall! hehe
Nice work, Chris! Their poses are very natural and realistic, and compliments the work you did on their overall forms quite nicely. You've done great work putting in all that detail, and the color choices look strong to me.
Thanks Brian. I appreciate it!

Finding the right color scheme was actually the hardest and longest part of the work. Originally I had envisioned a red, white, and black ensemble but it struck me as too reminiscent of a racing jersey. I darkened the colors but it still didn't look 'gritty' enough. I even tried having the girls in different colors but that was too cliché. I finally went with dark navy-blue, black, and dark gray because it favored midnight skulking.

Once I got the skin suit decided the leather for Tasha wound up being the cockblock for the work. Linna's jacket came out right the first time, but it took me about 8 tries to find the right mix for Tash. All in all it wound up being about 2 to 3 hours of work, spread out over two weeks. >.<

Thank you again for the feedback ^_^
Sexy outfits...mmmmmm...^^

Nice job, dude!
Thank you ^_^
Nice job.

It's been a long time since I've seen Tasha and Linna.

Heck, been a long time since I read your fan fiction. I forgot where I even left off since it's been so long.
Thanks Eva! ^_^ I appreciate the comment!