The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Dragon Hunter

Dragon Hunter
I only own the first volume.... still need to get the 12 EEK!
Anyways I'm curious to see if anybody knows of this manga, It from tokyopop Big Grin
If no one knows I'll likely put something up to get you people motivated to look at it closer cus I just love this manga. Seur chong you are loved. Stick Out Tongue
- The wind blows through my soul as the whispers enchants my heart.
Over all, I was not impressed with the first volume as I found it was silly. At the time, I picked up the first 2 book, and the story quickly progesses and get every interesting very quicky.
I think the think that was a real put off in the first volume was that Seur-Chong is money hungry and he's a real jerk about it.
And there is the reason why Seur-Chong is money so he can hire a large team of dragon hunters to take on a large ice dragon that his holding his mother prisioner.

The authors did put a lot of work into it. I like the amount of work they doing in creating the different types of dragons.
A also like how they made Camalot and King Arthur (I hate this period of in fantasy) more interesting to me when the characters head over to the west in later chapters.

And you quickly find out that dragon hunters worrying about other dragon hunters and personal vendeta's are the least of their problem.

Last year I dropped a lot of manga titles as I need to save money. Dragon Hunter is some thing I am still collecting. I find it's a good read.

I think i need to catch up with the last 3 books that were release some time.
Lucky you got the second book. I still want to collect them. I thought the manga was really good *put unlike me I don't read a lot since the only other I read is from those shonen jump books* They're expensive in the comic book store and at the store there where they sell them. *shrugs* I bearly get any money what so ever :cries:
I feel sorry for the peists in that series. Like all the dragon hunters need there powers to calm down the dragons. But the Dragon Hunters treat them like $#!+.
And Seur-Chong is no prince either.
Ya you got that right. Seur-chong does treat his friends a bit poorly, especially that statement he made near the end of the book with the "My friends can make me money" thing. How cruel is that?
That is some thing that does not change.
Like.... his off sider gets cursed at about book 3. He's freaking out about it. He can not see into the future with a freakish looking 3rd eye. However Seur-Chong attudes is nothing more than "GOOD, You can help me out the next time I am gambling"

I think it was Seur-Chong's greedy-short-sightedness that nearly made me not continue after book 1.
I managed to catch up to the current avalable volume......
Sadly, I am currently starting the last story arc at volume 12 for the dragon hunter series. This is a bit sad to me.
Over all, i think the Author Hong Soech Seo is beginning to loose steam with this Dragon Hunter.
Like volumes 6 to 8 pretty much covered and completed Seur Chong's (main character) back story with the fight with the Blue Dragon. After that, it was the dragons of the west story with was 50% flash back story involving Tae-Rang (who is a supporting character that I never liked).
Now with the final story arc, it seems to be mainly focusing on the bitter releasionship between Seur Chong and his father. And the company that his farther used to work for. It seems that every thing now is tying up loose ends.
IMHO, they should of not done Seur Chong's back story so early.

However I still have another 6 more volumes to read. 5 of them have not been released yet. So I don't think that this story arc is going to be as short at the others.

[EDIT] Scratch that..... I just finished reading every thing up today. And the story is getting rather nasty.
Seur Chong's defeat with the blue dragon just go personal. He find out real reason why he and his mother got sent after the Blue Dragon in the person place was nothing more than a set up by a rival clan.