The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Peace Maker Kurogane

Peace Maker Kurogane
Just finished watching Peace Maker a few minutes ago. To be honest, I don't know what to think of it. I thought there be more samurai action, but there was very little action in this series and many things that happen left me scratching my head and asking ''How exactly did this happen and why?''. When did Tetsu learn to fight and why did take over 20 episodes for him to actually fight and for the any real fight to happen in this series?

Not much to say on this series in the end. Most characters just seem to be there and while the comdey was good at certain times, that was all this series was. It had some seriousness to it, but bleh, in the end it kinda was a disappoint series. I might look into the manga and see if it's better since the series end leaving some question open, but bleh, I was disappointed in this series.

So, anyone else checked this series out yet?
Seen it. The only real highlight from this series for me was when Hijikata went mad chasing people for his poem collection he wrote. Okita was very....feminine lol. But he was an interesting character. I too thought it was kind of ridiculous that it took up to 20 eps (or was it more?) for Tetsu to actually have a real battle.

The weird thing about this series was that it actually made me cry alot on certain episodes (e.g. 19-21) seeing how depressing the scenes and emotions were during those episodes.

Overall I liked this series but kinda expected a bit more action as well. Not sure if there's going to be a sequel to it but the ending certainly does leave a lot of questions. I'm not sure if I'm right but I think Peacemaker Kurogane is actually the sequel to the "Peacemaker" manga where it had alot of events leading up to what was in the anime and of course the manga continues further on with the story than where the anime left off.
[Image: mesho-san.gif]
After 24(25?) episodes.. I found that it only really got STARTED when it ENDED.

XD How ironic.
You've read it! You can't unread it!

[Image: nami_sig.gif]
Maybe the manga picked up where the anime end? Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

If they made another season of Peace Maker, then I guess you could call Peace Maker Kurogane the prologue, which it basically was. If I was a person that enjoyed reading manga, I would have probably checked out the manga after finishing this disappointing series to see if it got much better beyond that point.

This kinda reminds me where Berserk ended. Berserk the anime was the prologue basically and the manga continue the Berserk storyline. I really do need to read the manga of Berserk at some point. Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
There are two series of the manga, while the anime has only had the first series made. It is very much incomplete at the moment and I have no doubt that a second series will be made into anime form sooner or later.
You've read it! You can't unread it!

[Image: nami_sig.gif]
The first was called Shinsengumi Immon Peacemaker and Peacemaker Kurogane is the sequel to it, "Immon Peacemaker" was basically setting up the story of Tetsunosuke's determination to get into the Shinsengumi and "Kurogane" just continued it further. I think the anime of Peacemaker Kurogane is set somewhere between the two manga and moves a little into the manga version of Kurogane but ends somewhere in the middle because there was more with the story of Suzu after the Choushu raids.

As for an animated sequel to Peacemaker Kurogane anime version, there hasn't really been any news of one that I've heard but you never know, it could happen.

Also I can't believe I forgot to mention this but Saitou in Peacemaker Kurogane was hysterical! Always looking stoned lol.

EDIT: After some researching I believe the thing that gets many people confused about the manga, it's sequel and the anime version is the title that the anime used.

The scene in episode one of the anime where the Shinsengumi raided the Choushu clan was basically the conclusion of the "Shinsengumi Immon Peacemaker" manga. The "Peacemaker Kurogane" manga version continued on with the story of Suzu & Tetsunosuke after that raid while the anime used the title of the manga sequel but animated the majority of the parts where Tetsu joined the Shinsengumi clan leading up to the raids.
[Image: mesho-san.gif]
is peace maker a good anime?
[Image: me-erick.jpg]