The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 568 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 568 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 744 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 744 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 884 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 884 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 816 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1124 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 89 - File: inc/plugins/phptpl.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 89 errorHandler->error
[PHP]   {closure}
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php 87 preg_replace_callback_array
/inc/plugins/phptpl.php(70) : eval()'d code 19 phptpl_parsetpl
/inc/functions_post.php 484 phptpl_templates->get
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 800 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 800 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1565 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1565 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 32 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1597 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 40 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 40 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 74 - File: showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1597) : eval()'d code 74 errorHandler->error

The Anime Crisis Center > The Anime Crisis Center Community Forums > Community Forums > Anime & Manga v

Eureka 7 Episode One dub free online

Eureka 7 Episode One dub free online
This isn't one of those "go here to download fansubs" deals. If you go to this legit site run by the AdultSwim team from Cartoon Network, they are now showing premere (on US TV anyway) episodes of Eureka 7 and GITS:SAC 2nd gig right over the Internet.

I just watched the first episode of Eureka 7 over my wireless B network at home, with pretty good quality and no real disruptions. Needless to say, I'm impressed it worked so well. Cool

Here's the link if anyone else is interested in trying it. Not sure how well the quality would play outside the US (or even if it'll work outside the US at all). I believe the episodes are only available for a 12 hour block, so as of my typing there should be 6 hours left.

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.jsp

Eureka 7 seems like a fairly entertaining series. A little on the light side and nothing really "stand out" different yet, but entertaining at least.
Improving Engineering daily through the incorporation of Meta Advanced Anime Physics Studies.

Impossible is Nothing to an Anime Engineer! Big Grin
Eureka Seven get a lot more complicated as you progress further into the series. I picked up this series about a week or two ago to see what all my friend was hyping about and I must say Eureka Seven pretty damn good. Watched up to episode 35 and I'm totally into this series still. The artwork is pretty good and the animation awesome, too. The characters are quite interesting to say the least. Needless to say, it's not your typical mecha anime.

You got all your drama and romance in this anime, too. I don't think it will get that popular as the Naruto and DBZ, but hey, who really cares. Good anime that people should check out. I'm kinda shock it's not as popular on the fan-sub circuts.
I like how we can watch this online for free on that site, it's pretty neat. When you don't have a lot of money to spend on anime I take it every chance I get XD lol
World of Warcraft Forums - Your #1 place to discuss all things World of Warcraft.

[Image: konata0401xj2.gif]
I tried it again last night and it worked even better this time around. Right now there's a bonus with no commercials and with GITS:SAC, they even include the Taichikoma specials at the end of each episode.

Eureka 7 does seem like an entertaining show. I've heard it isn't getting the best reviews, but I also noticed that its rating is PG14 also, not the TVMA rating that most of the AS shows get. That's why I'm a little surprised its on AS and not Toonami, but whatever... I'll watch either one if the show is good enough to warrant it.
Improving Engineering daily through the incorporation of Meta Advanced Anime Physics Studies.

Well I watched Eureka 7 tonight and I didn't like it at all. Too much mecha, not enough plot, though I didn't even watch the whole episode. I was turned off immediately by the flying snowboard the kid had Stick Out Tongue but maybe it will get better, maybe I'll give it a try next week...
World of Warcraft Forums - Your #1 place to discuss all things World of Warcraft.

Renton's extremely emotional character does turn a lot of people towards the series. I'm not too fond of Renton all that much myself, but the series itself is enjoyable. I don't really let the fact that the mecha's are using boards to fly through the sky as a turn off. I was not too keen on the idea at first, but watched as the series progressed and the series does have a pretty solid plot and other interesting characters outside the very annoying Renton.

It's a hit or miss series. You'll either really like it or totally dislike it.
I suppose I'm keeping an open mind on the whole "Sky surfing" thing. Plus, these are **anime characters**... aren't they supposed to be overly emotional at times? XP

In a way, this series reminds me of Betterman. Some really wierd tech thown in with some very strange characters. In the end, I really didn't like Betterman. Somehow I have a feeling I'll end up liking Eureka 7 though. :/

Yeah you are right, I guess I just immediately thought that it was lame and then kept that same attitude throughout the whole thing. Maybe it will be better next week.